A custom painting of your pet or horse from your photos; head and shoulder view; plain background. Your choice of surfaces if you have a preference- canvas or hardboard.
9 x 12 Custom Oil Painting
- Get on eye level - raise pet up on furntiture or get on floor level.
- Relaxed or playful expression is best if possible - want to stay away from an expression that may look anxious or submissive
- Natural Light is best!! No flash!
- Have as much of the pet's face fill the camera frame as possible or take a full body shot at a large file size. This preserves the details of their features and allows me to paint a more realistic, likeness!
- Take LOTS of photos. Since you can send digital photos to me take many.
- Have someone help to occupy the animals attention while you take the photo.
- Horses- outside lighting is best. Most stall/barn photos are too dim and blurry to get a good likeness. If you want a head view don't take grazing photos. :) Have someone help held the horse. I can work with ears that aren't just where you want them.
- Large sized digital files are wonderful!! Do not compress photos.